A seaside scene portrayed in rich detail, this Heron Standing with Patina Leaves Copper Wall Art is handmade from enameled glass and patina on copper by Bovano of Cheshire. Featuring a blend of enameled glass coloring made by fusing various colors of powdered glass on copper in a kiln, this heron sculpture is accented in a greenish patina finish on the copper leaves. This heron sculpture can be paired with W383 Heron and W303 Heron for a larger representation of the Great Blue heron in its natural environment.
- Work of art hand made by skilled artisans
- Vitreous enamel fused to copper
- Patina finish on copper leaves
- 1600 degree kiln fired
- Conceived, designed and manufactured in the USA since 1952
- All dimensions are approximate due to the hand crafting of the item